- Times and dates are subject to change, but we update the calendar regularly.
- Where tour times indicate 'destination to be announced', we will give priority to the first booking for that time if the participant has a preferred vineyard destination.
- Though all of the 'vineyards' we visit produce grapes, only Montmartre produces wine. The wine tastings include wines from other parts of France that use varietals grown or comparable to those grown in the Paris region in the Middle Ages.
- Check with us first to be sure we will be operating the tour you select at the time you select.
- Planning a group event? We also arrange bespoke tours for private groups, companies, clubs and associations for team building, office holiday parties, to mark special events and anniversaries and can arrange for rare and vintage tastings on demand.
More comments on PWWs
This was a really beautiful experience and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in learning more about wine. Geoffrey knows a lot about the winemaking history of Paris and also shared some interesting insights on organic and biodynamic farming. Sharing beautiful cheese, wine, grapes and bread towards the second half of the tour was really lovely. Thanks, Geoffrey. (Samantha & Blake)
Geoffrey was very knowledgeable about wine and Parisian history!! The tour was very informative and very fun. It was a great way to explore Paris! Would highly recommend this tour! (Zoe)
Thank you so very much for a wonderful afternoon of biking and evening of wine tasting. We had the BEST adventure and we learned so much. We so enjoyed meeting you. (Debbie & Martin)
Geoffrey è davvero molto simpatico e crea subito un'atmosfera amichevole nel gruppo. Il tour è interessante e Geoffrey fa scoprire molte cose sul vino e i vitigni e sulla storia di Parigi. Simpatica la degustazione accompagnata da formaggi, salumi e pane, ottimi e rigorosamente bio. Abbiamo bevuto vini ottimi e scoperto un'enoteca ben fornita di vini bio a buon prezzo. Un tour piacevole che consiglio sappiate però che di viti ne vedete solo 2 piccole piccole. (Rita)